AIM
aurahack

BadGuys BadGuys

rofl

"Keep the fuck shut up, asshole!"

Never has the english language been spoken so well XD Awesome flash, it never gets old :D

"Bitch I'm a spy!" "Asshole!" "Put in your launch code so I can nuke shit" "No!" *BANG* "Bitch, put in the code!.... oh right... fucker's dead"

All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!!

Noice.

Although There She Is is not a fad, (I read the description! Yes I did!) it's done in good humor, and the rest of the movie is pretty good too.

And the Star Syndicate does suck. So do the clocks.

All in good fun :)

MACception responds:

Ah yes...someone FINALLY read the disclaimer. JUST when i thought all hope was lost. Thank you kind sir...

-LP

Sin City Tribute Sin City Tribute

Fantabulousticallistic

I'm gonna have to start making up words to describe this.

SHIFT SHIFT

A definite gem

Short like Portal, stylish like EXIT, and fun to play like Portal and EXIT. This game is a pure gem.

Transmigration Transmigration

Absolutely brilliant

A magnificient piece of work. The game is totally just mashing on the spacebar, but this is to Flash games what Okami is to console games, at least, in my eyes.

BPO Disk BPO Disk

Pretty decent

A nice "spin" (See what I did there?) on the overused DDR/Stepmania mechanic. Nicely pulled off interface aswell. The music selection could of been a bit better though. Having ParagonX9 as the first tune doesn't necessairly speak for the rest of the ST.

Wilted Dreams Ver 3 Wilted Dreams Ver 3

Reminds me of....

..... the level of Halo 1 where you have to activate the lightbridge. Oh, and that's a good thing. I'm always up for trance music, so I liked this one quite a bit. Good job!

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

nice imagery lol, thanks for the review

Oro N' API - Rise and Fall Oro N' API - Rise and Fall

A nice addition to my Trance playlist.

Some of the best trance music I've heard in a while. Good job.