AIM
aurahack

SHIFT SHIFT

A definite gem

Short like Portal, stylish like EXIT, and fun to play like Portal and EXIT. This game is a pure gem.

Transmigration Transmigration

Absolutely brilliant

A magnificient piece of work. The game is totally just mashing on the spacebar, but this is to Flash games what Okami is to console games, at least, in my eyes.

BPO Disk BPO Disk

Pretty decent

A nice "spin" (See what I did there?) on the overused DDR/Stepmania mechanic. Nicely pulled off interface aswell. The music selection could of been a bit better though. Having ParagonX9 as the first tune doesn't necessairly speak for the rest of the ST.

HOT HENTAI QUIZ COLLAB HOT HENTAI QUIZ COLLAB

I couldn't help but laugh

so 5/5 for you. Seriously, the stuff at the end was some pretty funny shit xD

Besides, I didn't really want hentai, that's that "secret" 10GB folder on my desktop is...

PandaPatrol responds:

Thanks! :]

Glad you enjoyed it. ;D

Virtual Suicide Virtual Suicide

Heh

I'll give you bonus point for the one part that really made me laugh, the testemonials.

Create A City! Create A City!

Really great idea

I really like the idea behing this. I'd really like to see it develop into something bigger though, since this version isn't that good. The idea behind it is great, problem is that there are so many things that could be improved. For one, put in a grid where all the objects could snap in together. Dragging the objects together and trying to get them placed is bad. The road peices didn't fit either. They seem unbalanced. And there is only like, 7 buildings. Make classes, such as Houses, Skyscrapers, Offices, etc. This would be a good alternative to SimCity, only without the Mayoring. The possiblity to upload your cities online would be cool too. Or create a thread on the NG forums where everyone can share their creations.

So in short, it's a great idea that I hope you can improve upon and make a really great game, because this version isn't particularly exciting.

tinkerbell2 responds:

That's a good idea (with the classes-houses, skyscrapers etc) I'll look into it for a new version

Flash Tetris Flash Tetris

Wow. That was.... bad

Blocks fuse together when you push them against each other, the music sucked, and normally to turn blocks you press up, not space.

Oh, and it ain't Nintendo's puzzler. It's a russian-origined puzzle game made by an independent developper. Nintendo does not own any right whatsoever to it.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

A 5 minutes of emo life for all!

So funny. Let's all be an emo for 5 minutes. Let's keep up the good work :)

The Black Dragon Project The Black Dragon Project

Sweet.

Nothing can improve an RPG like Hybrid Symphony. Awesome.

THE Flanders Soundboard THE Flanders Soundboard

Good, but

where was the stop button. you can't make a soundboard without a stop button.

Swedish-Freak responds:

Everyone complains about stop buttons! I get it, i WILL add one!