AIM
aurahack

BadGuys BadGuys

rofl

"Keep the fuck shut up, asshole!"

Never has the english language been spoken so well XD Awesome flash, it never gets old :D

"Bitch I'm a spy!" "Asshole!" "Put in your launch code so I can nuke shit" "No!" *BANG* "Bitch, put in the code!.... oh right... fucker's dead"

All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!!

Noice.

Although There She Is is not a fad, (I read the description! Yes I did!) it's done in good humor, and the rest of the movie is pretty good too.

And the Star Syndicate does suck. So do the clocks.

All in good fun :)

MACception responds:

Ah yes...someone FINALLY read the disclaimer. JUST when i thought all hope was lost. Thank you kind sir...

-LP

Sin City Tribute Sin City Tribute

Fantabulousticallistic

I'm gonna have to start making up words to describe this.

The Puberty Pals The Puberty Pals

Sick ending.

But excellent film otherwise :D

"And uh.... that's what's happening to your genitals..."

Daily2oon09112005 Daily2oon09112005

Faggits.

Wow. Judging by the menu, loadscreen, BG music, you'd think you guys would make something good for once. Nope. This is trash.

Letting kids watch this is probably considered child abuse in 29 states. Juding by this volatile pile, Terrorists ONE, Loser Idiots (Star Syndicate) 0.

Party poopers.

Ryo the ninja KID ep 2 Ryo the ninja KID ep 2

Freakin' Awesome.

There isn't much better animation than this. Great job.

KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

Review

Well, as a big ass killzone fan, I have a few things to point out. FIRST OFF, the Guerilla Games logo shouldn't be on the dropship, the Helghast logo should. Second, the ISA agents look nothing like that. And the only one with access to a knife is Luger, who is a FEMALE assasin. None of the men (Playable and NPC) have access to a combat knife. The 'Madness' style characters are also kind of bland.

On the positive side, the style is great, there is some good humor, but the best thing was the sound quality. EXCELLENT. INSANE. Fantastic what it was.

I can't wait to see more, and hopefully you can fix the little annoyances =D

XoSs responds:

i did the guerilla thing as a gag. :D

as for the knife part, this is just a generic soldier. not a main character.

YAAFM 11: Scientology YAAFM 11: Scientology

??

Weird. This used to be funny.

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

Idiot.

I always hated Foamy, this is no different. Are you making stuff up for the sake of laughter? There are news reporters who are in the hurricane reporting, and the 100,000s of homeless people, aren't really homeless, they just evactuated the area. I hope Foamy drowns in the fuckin' hurricane.

Spongebob Theme Backwards Spongebob Theme Backwards